Wayback Machine -
Flightsbank Terms & Conditions
- Welcome to the Flightsbank ("Flightsbank", "we", "our", "us") website (collectively, the "Site").Use of the Site is governed by the following Terms & Conditions. By using the Site, whether to review information or to book travel reservations (through this Site or over telephone with our customer service team), or for any other purpose, you agree to these Terms & Conditions. If you do not agree with any part of these Terms & Conditions, you must not use the Site or make travel reservations with us. We reserve the right to amend these Terms & Conditions at any time without prior notice. All amended terms automatically take effect when these Terms & Conditions are updated. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to the Terms & Conditions will mean you accept those changes. Please return to this page periodically to review any changes.
All statements made in these Terms & Conditions related to Flightsbank are also made on behalf of our affiliates, subsidiaries and parent companies, including all disclaimers.
- Shopping online at Flightsbank is statistically safer than using your credit card at a restaurant or department store. Technical experts point out that online purchases without human intervention are far safer than traditional credit card transactions because the information is immediately encrypted into a scrambled message that can only be decrypted by an authorized computer.
You will join millions of other customers who have safely shopped over the Internet. We're certain after successfully shopping online at Flightsbank, you will be on your way to appreciating the convenience and security of shopping from home.
The Fair Credit Billing Act states that your credit card provider cannot make you pay in excess of $50.00 of fraudulent charges.
- For quick answers to your questions you can call our customer service team 24/7 on 1-855-636-0786, email us on [email protected] or just send us a message on facebook messenger. You can write to us at:
Attn: Customer Service - Flightsbank
Rd 421 SCHAUMBURG
- Flightsbank shall not be liable for failure of travel service suppliers, including but not limited to airlines to perform the services offered by such suppliers. Flightsbank, in providing travel management services, does not guarantee or insure the services to be provided by any supplier, the financial position of such suppliers or the reimbursement to you from any loss experienced as a result of the financial condition of such supplier. In the event that a supplier defaults prior to providing the service to you for which payment has been made, the sole recourse for refund shall be with the defaulting supplier, from insurance covering such defaults if any or from other responsible third party unless such was caused by Flightsbank.
In those situations in which a supplier defaults prior to providing services you may pursue any recourse against the supplier for refund, which may be permitted by law or statute. Flightsbank warrants that it provides the highest standards of service in the trade and will use appropriate care in selecting suppliers so as to protect you from such default.
Except as expressly stated herein, Flightsbank assumes no responsibility for actions relating to travel services beyond the control of Flightsbank or its employees. Flightsbank is not responsible or liable for any act, error, omission, injury, loss, accident, damage, delay, nonperformance, irregularity, or any consequence thereof, which may be occasioned through neglect, or default or any other act or inaction of any supplier of Travel products. Flightsbank shall not be liable for any fluctuation in price or change in schedule or equipment or accommodations for any travel service, which occurs subsequent to payment for such service.
Flightsbank acts as a service bureau that provides value added service to retail travel agents and consumers. Flightsbank has no control over and assumes no liability for the actions of the suppliers from whom it obtains Travel products.
Once tickets have been issued there may be a penalty involved for refunds. We do not have control over printed prices on the tickets, although some tickets may have BT (Bulk fare) printed on them, some may have a specific value on them, which may be different (lower or higher) than the fare collected.
Discounts offered may vary depending on a number of factors including Airlines utilized, class of service, destination, time of year (low, mid or high season), advance notice provided, minimum stay requirements fulfilled and flight load.
Flightsbank does not guarantee, endorse, validate or promote other advertiser products and services that are advertised on this web Site.
Limitations of Liability / Disclaimer
- Information contained in the Site (including text, graphics, links or other material) are provided on an "as is," and "where available" basis.Flightsbank makes no representation or warranty, express or implied, to you or another person or entity as to the accuracy, results, timeliness, completeness, merchantability, fitness for any particular purpose with respect to the Site or any related materials, products, services, or information. Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall we, and/or our providers or distributors, be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing on the Site, or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, audio, or other information from the Site. In no event shall we, and/or our providers or distributors, be liable for any injury, loss, claim, damage, or any special, punitive, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages of any kind (including, but not limited to, lost profits or lost savings), whether based in contract, tort, strict liability, or otherwise, that arise out of or are in any way connected with the use, or the inability to use, the Site or the services or materials on the Site, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event shall our aggregate liability, or that of our providers or distributors, exceed the total charges set forth in the itinerary giving rise to any such liability. Any claim or cause of action arising from, or relating to, your access and use of, or purchase of products and/or services from, the Site must be brought within one (1) year from the date on which such claim or action arose or accrued or purchase was completed. Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. Your use of the Site shall be at your own risk. We are acting as an intermediary or as an agent for providers of travel-related products and/or services by promoting, selling or accepting reservations or bookings for such products and/or services (such as air and ground transportation, HOTEL ACCOMMODATIONS, meals, tours, cruises, travel insurance, etc.).
- All Users agree to protect and indemnify Flightsbank, its affiliates, and/or their respective suppliers and any of their officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claims, causes of action, demands, recoveries, losses, damages, fines, penalties or other costs or expenses of any kind or nature including but not limited to reasonable legal and accounting fees, brought by:
- you or on your behalf in excess of the liability described above; or
- by third parties as a result of
- your breach of these Terms and Conditions, notices or documents referenced on the Site;
- your violation of any law or the rights of a third party; or
- your use of the Site
- If you have a dispute with travel service suppliers, including but not limited to airlines, HOTELS, cruise lines, railroads, car rental agencies, tour operators and consolidators to perform the services offered by such suppliers, you release us (and our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
- The Transportation Security Administration of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security requires us to collect information from you for purposes of watch list screening, under the authority of 49 U.S.C. section 114, and the Intelligence Reform and Terrorism Prevention Act of 2004. Providing this information is voluntary; however, if it is not provided, you may be subject to additional screening or denied transport or authorization to enter a sterile area. TSA may share information you provide with law enforcement or intelligence agencies or others under its published system of records notice. For more on TSA Privacy policies, or to view the system of records notice and the privacy impact assessment, please see TSA's Web site at www.tsa.gov
- Site Usage & Ticket Purchase
- You warrant that you are at least 18 years of age and possess the legal authority to enter into this agreement and to use the Site in accordance with all terms and conditions herein. You agree to be financially responsible for all of your use of the Site (as well as for use of your account by others). You are responsible for any bookings made by persons under your direction or control. You also warrant that all information supplied by you or on your behalf, or by members of your household in using the Site is true and accurate. Further you also confirm that the traveler is not an unaccompanied minor. Without limitation, any exploratory, false, or fraudulent reservation or any reservation in anticipation of demand is prohibited. You agree that the travel services reservations facilities of the Site shall be used only to make legitimate reservations or purchases for you or for another person for whom you are legally authorized to act. You understand that overuse or abuse of the travel services reservation facilities of the Site may result in you being denied access to such facilities.
All offers, prices, and conditions of sale may be subject to:
- change without notice.
- advance purchase, eligibility, seating, or other limitations.
- travel days, dates, blackout dates, stopovers, and/or waitlisting restrictions.
- reservation validation limitations of up to one year (if any extension permitted, penalties/restrictions may apply); and/or
- other conditions/restrictions.
- Availability. Lower prices may be available.
- If your itinerary involves an ultimate destination or stop in a country other than the country of departure, the provisions of a treaty known as the "Warsaw Convention" may be applicable to your entire trip, including any portion entirely within the country of origin or destination. The Warsaw Convention governs and may limit the liability of certain air carriers for death of or personal injury to passengers and/or loss of or damage to baggage.
A reservation is not complete until confirmed/ticketed. To protect our customers, we verify with the credit/debit card company that the billing address and credit card verification number you provided to us is accurate and that your debit/charge will be accepted. Until such information is verified, the fare is subject to change. We are not responsible for any transaction that is declined based upon a credit/debit card that is declined by the issuing company or a travel provider or if, for any reason, the debit/credit card billing address and/or credit card verification number cannot be verified in a timely manner, nor are we responsible for any changes in fare or any other charges that may occur during our verification process. At times when the fare selected is not available an approval code may have been taken on your credit card, if the transaction is not completed the approval code may block your available credit for a time period until the bank removes the block.
- You agree that the travel services reservations facilities of the Site shall be used only to make legitimate reservations or purchases for you or for another person for whom you are legally authorized to act. You understand that overuse or abuse of the travel services reservation facilities of the Site may result in you being denied access to such facilities. You may not use this Site for any commercial purpose. You agree you will not access, monitor or copy any content or information of this Site using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without our written permission. You agree that you will not violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on this Site, or bypass or circumvent other measures employed to prevent or limit access to this Site. You agree you will not you modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell or re-sell any information, content, graphics, software, products, or services obtained from or through this Site or call center. You agree you will not use a frame or border environment around the Site, or other framing technique to enclose any portion or aspect of the Site, or mirror or replicate any portion of the Site, and that you will not sell, offer for sale, transfer, or license any portion of the Site in any form to any third parties.
You agree you will not use any device, software, or routine that interferes, or attempts to interfere, with the normal operation of our Site, or take any action that impose an unreasonable load on our equipment. You will not disguise the origin of the information you transmit through the Site, whether to navigate the Site, make a travel reservation or booking, or post any content.You must not misuse the Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious, offensive, defamatory or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site, the server on which the Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Site.
You must not attack the Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
We reserve the right to cancel your Flightsbank account and terminate your use of the Site if you violate any of the above prohibitions.
- For your convenience, our use of the following terms in these Terms & Conditions shall have the meaning below:
"Service Element" - a singular product or service listed on the Site that can be booked independently of any other service. (e.g.: flight).
"Travel Supplier" - a vendor of one or more Service Elements. (e.g.: airlines). Flightsbank does not act as principal but makes arrangements with third-party vendor Travel Suppliers for Service Elements, all as defined above.
"Booking" - a negotiation process with the Travel Supplier carried out by you while using this Site for the purpose of obtaining one or more Service Elements that may result in a contract with the Travel Supplier at the time we receive full payment and accept your offer.
In order to complete a Booking the following steps are taken to ensure its validity:
When we place Service Elements on our Site, we are inviting you to make an offer for their purchase. You do not make this offer until you press "Book" on the payment page (entitled "Review Trip Details and Book") of the Site.
Once you have done so you have made Flightsbank an offer (which cannot be withdrawn if you change your mind) to purchase the relevant Service Element(s) from the relevant Travel Supplier(s) (your "Booking"). We are free to accept your offer on behalf of the relevant Travel Supplier or to reject it, at our sole discretion.
The Flightsbank email confirmation is NOT the contractual acceptance of the Booking, but merely an acknowledgement that we have received your offer. We will need to check the availability of the relevant Service Element(s).
If the relevant Service Element is available, your Booking will be processed. The contract pertaining to the relevant Booking is formed when payment in full has been received.
The contract between you and the relevant Travel Supplier will relate only to those Service Elements confirmed by email with ticket numbers in case of air.
The terms of your Booking (such as price, availability and/or dates of travel) are not guaranteed until the contract is formed between you and the Travel Supplier and a ticket has been issued and confirmed by the Travel Supplier. Please note that once you have completed the Booking stage you can only cancel or change the details (such as names or destinations) of your Booking at our sole discretion and in accordance with these Terms & Conditions.
These Booking processes will apply to any of our individual Service Element's Terms & Conditions set out below. We reserve the right to change the Booking process at any time, with changes automatically taking effect from the date such changes are posted on the Site.
At all times throughout your trip a government-issued photo ID is required for security checks at airports as deemed necessary by the relevant Travel Suppliers.
In addition to the required government-issued ID as stated above, proof of citizenship (Passport) is required for international travel (for most countries outside of the United States). Please note that it is your sole responsibility to ensure that you meet the passport, visa, and/or health requirements of the countries you wish to visit and those that you transit (even if it is for a simple flight change). Many countries require that your passport should be valid for a minimum period from the date of arrival into that country. For any questions regarding what the applicable minimum period is and any other conditions or passport/visa requirements for travel, you should contact the corresponding local consulate of the countries to which you are travelling.
Neither Flightsbank nor its affiliates accept any responsibility, and you will not be entitled to any refunds whatsoever, if you are denied boarding, delayed or deported due to non-fulfillment of the above.
- Government entry/exit fees may apply, depending on your destination.
- These are your sole responsibility and will be additional to your Booking charges.
- All travelers on your Booking (if more than one passenger) must travel on the same itinerary. Individual passengers cannot be added to, and/or deleted from your Booking.
Flightsbank reserves the right to correct errors in any advertised price and, if applicable, give you an option to either cancel the Booking or allow Flightsbank to collect an amount equal to any increase in price from your provided credit or debit card, prior to your departure.
- Each Service Element listed in your Booking is provided by the respective Travel Supplier.
- Frequent miles may or may not be available for any portion of your Booking. You must check this with the relevant Travel Supplier.
Once you have made your Booking, you cannot transfer or change the name(s) or destination(s) listed in your Booking.
Your Booking will be fulfilled on the delivery date set out in your ticket information email or, if no delivery date is specified, then on the date the ticket is issued, unless there are exceptional circumstances.
The terms of this agreement incorporate by reference the terms of each airline's contract of carriage. Passengers may inspect the full text of the contract of carriage at the each airline's airport or city ticket offices. Passengers have the right, upon request to the airlines, to receive free of charge by mail or other delivery service the full text of the contract of carriage. The incorporated terms of the contract of carriage may include: (1) Limits on the airline's liability for personal injury or death of passengers, and for loss, damage, or delay of goods and baggage, including fragile or perishable goods; (2) Claim restrictions, including time periods within which passengers must file a claim or bring an action against the airline for its acts or omissions or those of its agents; (3) Rights of the airline to change terms of the contract; (4) Rules about reconfirmation of reservations, CHECK-IN times, and refusal to carry; (5) Rights of the airline and limitations concerning delay or failure to perform service, including schedule changes, substitution of alternate airline or aircraft, and rerouting.Pricing, Taxes/Fees, and Payment:Our total prices include all taxes and fees applicable to airfare in your Booking, unless stated otherwise in your ticket information email or in these Terms & Conditions. Additional fuel surcharges, security, baggage, seat reservation, and other applicable service charges may apply which will be charged by the relevant Travel Supplier at time of check-in. You are solely responsible for any such additional charges due to the Travel Supplier. If you have any questions about such charges, please contact the relevant Travel Supplier directly.
Payment must be made in full with a valid credit or debit card at the time of Booking. Flightsbank accepts all major credit or debit cards with a verifiable billing address. You hereby authorize Flightsbank and its authorized third party to process the charge to the credit or debit card you provide to us for the total amount of your Booking.
You may be required by the relevant Travel Supplier(s) to present a valid credit or debit card at the time of CHECK-IN at the hotel and/or at the pick-up location of the car rental company to provide confirmation of authorized card usage and/or to secure any additional charges. The cardholder must be a traveler listed on your Booking.
All offers, prices, and conditions of sale may be subject to:
- change without notice;
- advance purchase, eligibility, seating, or other limitations;
- travel days, dates, minimum or maximum stays, holidays, seasons, blackout dates, stopovers, and/or waitlisting restrictions;
- reservation validation limitations of up to one year (if any extension permitted, penalties/restrictions may apply);
- other conditions/restrictions; and
If your itinerary involves an ultimate destination or stop in a country other than the country of departure, the provisions of a treaty known as the "Warsaw Convention" may be applicable to your entire trip, including any portion entirely within the country of origin or destination. The Warsaw Convention governs and may limit the liability of certain air carriers for death of or personal injury to passengers and/or loss of or damage to baggage.
A reservation is not complete until confirmed/ticketed. To protect our customers, we verify with the credit/debit card company that the billing address and credit card verification number you provided to us is accurate and that your debit/charge will be accepted. Until such information is verified, the fare is subject to change. We are not responsible for any transaction that is declined based upon a credit/debit card that is declined by the issuing company or a travel provider or if, for any reason, the debit/credit card billing address and/or credit card verification number cannot be verified in a timely manner, nor are we responsible for any changes in fare or any other charges that may occur during our verification process. In the event the fare selected is not available an approval code may have been issued on your credit card. If the transaction is not completed the approval code may temporarily credit the amount from your bank account.
Advice to International Passengers
- Passengers embarking upon a journey involving an ultimate destination or a stop in a country other than the country of departure are advised that the provisions of treaties known as the Montreal Convention and the Warsaw Convention may be applicable to their entire journey including the portion entirely within the countries of departure and destination. The Conventions govern and in most cases limits the liability of carriers to passengers for death or personal injury. Additional protection can usually be obtained by purchasing insurance from a private company. Such insurance is not affected by any limitation of the carrier's liability under the Montreal Convention or Warsaw Convention. For further information please consult your airline or insurance company representative.
- The Site provides links to other websites as a convenience to you, we do not endorse nor are we responsible for the contents of other websites. If you decide to access other websites you do so at your own risk.
Changes to Flights Already Purchased
- All changes made to the itinerary are restricted as well as subject to airline fare rules, whichever is more restrictive; most of our tickets hotels/cars/packages/cruises do not allow any date or name changes after the booking is completed. Flightsbank does not guarantee, and shall not be responsible for, any bookings or reservations made or confirmed to you if the original itinerary has been changed by the supplier pursuant to customer's request.
- Most of our airline tickets are 100% non-refundable. In certain cases where the airline may allow cancellations, a credit may be valid towards a future ticket purchase by the same traveler on the same airline. Usually the credit issued by the airline supplier has a specific expiration date, after which it cannot be used. We encourage you to discuss additional restrictions attached to your credit with a customer service agent. All such bookings where the cancellation may be permitted must be cancelled prior to the scheduled departure time of the first flight segment by calling our customer service center. We do not guarantee any cancellation. When you are ready to make your new booking and wish to use your airline credit, you will be required to the pay fare difference (if any), applicable airline penalties and any applicable Flightsbank post-ticketing fees. All such changes are governed by each airlines' fare rules, policies and procedures, which are not under our control.
No additional representation is made for our exchange fees except that an agent will assist you in locating your desired new flights and attempt to re-book the new flights based on availability and other factors.
Multiple Airline Itineraries
- If your itinerary includes flights operated by more than one airline, please read carefully each such airline's terms and conditions, which can be found on each such airline's website. Each such airline will have its own restrictions, rules and fees. If one of these flights is affected by an airline change (e.g. cancellation or rescheduling) that causes a Customer to make changes to the other flight, the Customer may be responsible for any fees or ticket cost incurred for making changes to the unaffected flight. Such airlines may charge their own fees for changes, refunds, or if exchanges are requested. You are responsible for complying with each airline's terms and conditions, which may differ (for example, CHECK-IN times and limits on baggage size/weight). It is advisable you print your outbound and return portions of your e-ticket confirmation for all flights prior to travelling. You may be asked for proof of your return ticket at check-in.
- Most of our airline tickets are non-refundable after 24 hours of booking.For cancelling a flight booking, we would require an email requesting cancellation from the email address used at the time of the booking. We can accept refund requests only if the following conditions have been met:
- you have applied for a cancellation and refund with us and if the fare rules provide for cancellation and refunds
- you are not a "no show" ( most "no show" bookings are in-eligible for any waiver from suppliers for refund processing ) and
- we are able to secure waivers from suppliers to process this requested cancellation and refund.
We are unable to provide a specific time line for how long it may take for this requested refund to be processed. All refund requests are processed in a sequential format. Once you have provided our customer service agent with your cancellation request, we will then send you an email notification that your request has been received. This notification does not automatically qualify you for a refund. This only provides you with an acknowledgement of your request and provides you with a tracking number. Upon receipt of your request we will work with the suppliers such as airlines, HOTELS, car-rental companies to generate a waiver based on airline and other supplier rules and notify you of the supplier decision. Our services fees associated with the original travel reservation or booking are not refundable. Please note that we are dependent on the suppliers for receiving the requested refunds. Once the refund has been approved by the supplier it may take additional time for this to appear on your credit card statement. Generally, all suppliers will charge a penalty for refund. This entire process may take 60-90 days from receipt of your request to receiving credit on your statement. Apart from the airlines and other suppliers refund penalties, Flightsbank will charge a post-ticketing services fee, as applicable. All refund fees are charged on per ticket per person basis. These fees will only be assessed if a refund has been authorized by the supplier or a waiver has been received and when the airline/supplier rules permit such refunds. If such refund is not processed by the supplier, we will refund you our post-ticketing service fees applicable to your agent assisted refund request , but not our booking fees for the original travel reservation or booking.
BEEN ADVISED OF OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSSES AND DAMAGES, AND WITHOUT REGARD TO THE SUCCESS OR EFFECTIVENESS OF OTHER REMEDIES.
NO WARRANTY THE PROGRAM AND THE POINTS ARE PROVIDED "AS-IS," WITHOUT WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION OF ANY KIND. WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, WHETHER WRITTEN OR ORAL, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR ARISING BY OPERATION OF LAW, COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR USAGE OF TRADE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, WITH RESPECT TO THE PROGRAM AND THE POINTS.
- No failure on the part of Flightsbank to enforce any part of these Terms and Conditions shall constitute a waiver of any of Flightsbank's rights under these Terms and Conditions, whether for past or future actions on the part of any person. Neither the receipt of any funds by Flightsbank nor the reliance of any person on Flightsbank's actions shall be deemed to constitute a waiver of any part of these Terms and Conditions. Only a specific, written waiver signed by an authorized representative of Flightsbank shall have any legal effect whatsoever.
- Any dispute relating in any way to your visit to this Site shall be submitted to confidential arbitration in the State of New York. Before resorting to this alternative, we strongly encourage you to first contact us directly to seek a resolution by emailing us at [email protected] Arbitration under this agreement shall be conducted under the rules then prevailing of the American Arbitration Association. The arbitrator's award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under this Agreement shall be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to this Agreement, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise. To the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate the Site's intellectual property rights, Flightsbank may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any state or federal court in the state of New York, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts. For resolution of dispute, you may contact an Arbitrator who will listen to both sides, weigh the evidence, and make a decision regarding the dispute.
- In accordance with the US Airline Deregulation Act, Open Sky Agreements, and subsequent codifications, discounting on air tickets is now legal. Due to our large volume, and numerous purchasing sources, we are allowed to bring you many published air fare prices for less than the carriers' published price. The value of discount may vary based on fare type, availability, seasonality, referral source and destinations.
Fare Changes and Post Payment Price Guarantee
- Prior to your form of payment being processed and accepted successfully, if there is a change in the price of air fare or any other change, you may be notified of this change and only upon such notification you have the right to either accept or decline this transaction. If you elect to decline this transaction, you will not be charged.
Our Post Payment Price Guarantee: Upon successful acceptance and processing of your payment (credit/debit card), we guarantee that we will honor the total final quoted price of the airline tickets regardless of any changes or fluctuation in the price of air fare.
Payment Acceptance Policy
- We accept credit cards and debit cards issued in US, UK, Canada and several other countries as listed in the billings section. We also accept AE/AP billing addresses.
Please note: your credit/debit card may be billed in multiple charges totaling the final total price. If your credit/debit card or other form of payment is not processed or accepted for any reason, we will notify you within 24 hours (it may take longer than 24 hours for non credit/debit card payment methods). Prior to your form of payment being processed and accepted successfully, if there is a change in the price of air fare or any other change, you may be notified of this change and only upon such notification you have the right to either accept or decline this transaction. If you elect to decline this transaction, you will not be charged.
Our Post Payment Price Guarantee: Upon successful acceptance and processing of your payment (credit/debit card), we guarantee that we will honor the total final quoted price of the airline tickets regardless of any changes or fluctuation in the price of air fare.
We provide a 100% Safe and Secure Credit card transaction guarantee. Please view our 100% Safe Purchase Guarantee on Credit Card usage on our site.
In order to provide you further safety, when certain transactions are determined to be high-risk by our systems, we will not process such transactions unless our credit card verification team has determined that it's safe to process them. In order to establish validity of such transactions, we may contact you or your bank.
Credit / Debit Card Payment Terms
- All credit cards must have verifiable US, Canadian or other countries' billing address.
- All bookings and fares are not guaranteed until ticketed.
- When you submit your credit or debit card for a purchase, we request an authorization for the amount of your anticipated transaction (placing a temporary "hold" on the funds). If for some reason we are unable to CONFIRM YOUR BOOKING, you will not be charged and we will request that such hold be released by your credit or debit card bank; until then, funds subject to the hold will not be available to you for other purposes.
- If your credit card is declined for any reason, we will notify you within 24 hours, simply submitting the credit card does not automatically guarantee ticketing.
- Flightsbank bears no responsibility in the event your credit or debit card is not approved or charged. There can be many reasons why your credit or debit card may not have been approved or charged. Examples of these maybe: Airline could not confirm the booking, fare increased since payment information was submitted and prior to ticketing or sufficient funds not available on the credit card. In such instances where the fare may have increased, you will be provided with alternate options and you have the right to cancel the booking at no cost to you. When the booking is ticketed at the cost originally quoted to you the ticket becomes non-refundable and non-cancellable.
- Flightsbank uses stringent safety measures for credit card payment processing. Fraudulent transactions, if any, are reported to airport security, airlines and other federal and state law enforcement.
- You agree to be liable for any and all credit card payments and you agree not to dispute charges after the purchase has been made and your tickets and/or other products have been delivered by email confirmation or have been shipped to you. You agree to reimburse Flightsbank in cases of charge back or credit card disputes where you have genuinely purchased a service on our website.
- Most credit card transactions over the phone to our Customer Service Department are recorded and are available as evidence in case of any dispute.
- Online credit card transactions are authorized at the time a user or anyone acting on their behalf accepts these terms and conditions and continues with the purchase.
- In order to provide you further safety, when certain transactions are determined to be high risk by our systems, we will not process such transactions unless our credit card verification team has determined that it's safe to process them. In order to establish validity of such transactions, we may contact you or your bank.
- At the time of processing your transaction if your credit card declines, we will make all efforts to notify you by way of an email message within 3 business days. The transaction will not be processed if your credit card has declined. The FARE and any other BOOKING DETAILS are NOT GUARANTEED.If there is a fare change then you have a right to cancel the booking at no cost to you. There will be no service fees charged for this.
- We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, and without liability, to terminate your access to all or part of the Site, with or without notice, for any reason or no reason.
- These terms and conditions are severable. If any provision is determined to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision shall nonetheless be enforced fully permitted by applicable law, and such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
- No failure on the part of Flightsbank to enforce any part of these Terms and Conditions shall constitute a waiver of any of Flightsbank's rights under these Terms and Conditions, whether for past or future actions on the part of any person. Neither the receipt of any funds by Flightsbank nor the reliance of any person on Flightsbank's actions shall be deemed to constitute a waiver of any part of these Terms and Conditions. Only a specific, written waiver signed by an authorized representative ofFlightsbank shall have any legal effect whatsoever.
- If you abuse this Site with numerous scans, data scraping, or screen scraping, we reserve the right to terminate your access to this Site immediately.
Seats, Meals, Frequent Flyer & Other Requests
- Please note your seat, meals, frequent flyer & other special requests are a request only. The airline reserves the right to apply any revisions to the requested seat allocation without notification. All requests should be verified with the Airline. We do not guarantee you will be assigned the seat you have requested. We also do not guarantee that your meal, frequent flyer & other special requests will be sent to and confirmed by the airline. It is therefore recommended you contact your airline directly to confirm these requests. Click here to view the List of Airlines and Phone numbers.
Baggage Policy on Connecting Flights
- When there are two or more airlines involved for connecting flights then you may have to reclaim your bags at the connecting airport and CHECK-IN again to continue your journey. You are also advised that in these cases if you have excess baggage, you must pay any excess baggage fee assessed by each airline. Most airlines now charge baggage fees even for the first bag checked-In, we recommend traveling light to reduce these costs. To locate the fees on baggage CHECK-IN by airlines, please visit our "Baggage Fees" page or look for a link baggage fees on our website. Baggage fees range from 15 USD up to 100 USD or more depending on the size and weight of the bag and is per checked bag. These fees are to be paid directly to airline upon using such service. We try to keep the baggage fees table updated but we recommend you contact the airline directly for the latest fees on check baggage and policy as it relates to baggage.
- For flights within the U.S., federal rules require any limit on an airline's baggage liability to be at least $3,300 per passenger. For international travel (including domestic portions of international journeys) different liability limitations apply to the loss, delay, or damage to baggage. If the Montreal Convention applies, the limit is 1,131 Special Drawing Rights (approximately $1700) per passenger unless a higher value is declared in advance and additional charges are paid. If the Warsaw Convention applies, the limit is approximately $9.07 per pound ($20.00 per kilogram) for checked baggage and $400 per passenger for unchecked baggage unless a higher value is declared in advance and additional charges are paid. Excess valuation may not be declared on certain types of valuable articles. Airlines assume no liability for fragile or perishable articles. Further information may be obtained from the airline.
- If you have excess baggage, you must pay any excess baggage fee assessed by each airline. Most airlines now charge baggage fees even for the first bag checked-In, we recommend traveling light to reduce these costs. To locate the fees on baggage check-in by airlines, please visit our "Baggage Fees" page or look for a link baggage fees on our website. A baggage fee range from 15 USD up to 50 USD or more depending on the size and weight of the bag and is per checked bag. These fees are to be paid directly to airline upon using such service. We try to keep the baggage fees table updated but we recommend you contact the airline directly for the latest fees on check baggage and policy as it relates to baggage.
- Airline flights may be overbooked, and there is a slight chance that a seat will not be available on a flight for which a person has a confirmed reservation. If the flight is overbooked, no one will be denied a seat until airline personnel first ask for volunteers willing to give up their reservation in exchange for compensation of the airline's choosing. If there are not enough volunteers, the airline may deny boarding to other persons in accordance with its boarding priority. With few exceptions, including failure to comply with the carrier's CHECK-INdeadline (which are available upon request from the air carrier), persons denied boarding involuntarily are entitled to compensation from the airline. The complete rules for the payment of compensation and each airline's boarding priorities are available at all airport ticket counters and boarding locations. Some airlines do not apply these consumer protections to travel from some foreign countries, although other consumer protections may be available. Check with the airline or call us for details.